The Moto E continues on the design legacy of the Moto X and Moto G, with a similar slightly chubby, curvy form with a dimple on the back. The handset comes with a 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels (qHD). This might sound low on paper, but on this small screen, it works out to the very sharp pixel density of 256ppi. Best of all, the Moto E runs on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat. The little new Moto features a Snapdragon 200 system chip with 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex A7-based processor and an Adreno 302 GPU. Theres 1GB of RAM, and a scarce 4GB of internal storage (only 2.2GB available to end users!) that you can, luckily, expand via microSD cards. Its also got a 5-megapixel camera (no flash in sight) capable of recording videos with 480 x 854-pixel resolution at 30 frames per second.
Motorola Moto E Sim Unlocking :
Unlock Bell Motorola Moto E to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Click here to buy Unlock code
Motorola Moto E Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset Motorola Moto E:
How to Reset Motorola Moto E Pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- First of all, turn off your phone (press power button and select power off or keep pressing the power key for 15 seconds).
- Enter fastboot mode on your Moto E.
- From fastboot mode use volume down / up buttons in order to scroll up and down.
- Highlight recovery option and select by pressing the power button once.
- Good; now from recovery select wipe data factory reset.
- In addition you can also choose Wipe cache partition; from main menu of recovery pick advanced and then select wipe dalvick cache.
[h=3]Make the Factory Reset Youre your phones menu[/h]
- Take your phone and unlock it.
- Then tap on menu.
- Go to settings.
- Head towards Backup and Reset option.
- From there select Factory data reset phone.
- Agree with the prompts.
- Select reset phone and wait while the hard reset is being completed.
Perfect; you are done. Now you know how to easily hard reset / factory reset your Motorola Moto E.
How to Update Motorola Moto E to latest Firmware:
New features to look out for post installing the Android 5.1 update:
- Notifications and improvements: Blocks interruptions until the next alarm. You can choose to enter a scheduled downtime early. Add icons to the volume settings panel that match those that will show on the status bar. You can also alter notification volume controls while media is playing. With the volume controls showing, a tap on the bell icon will bring up notification volume controls.
- Heads-up notifications: In addition to dismissing a heads-up notification, you can now swipe it up to remove it from your screen. It will remain in your notifications tray and you can dismiss it later.
- Quick notifications: You can quickly select different Wi-Fi access points or different paired Bluetooth devices with a new pull-down menu on each tile. Conditional settings tiles that only show if you use the feature – like "Invert Colours" or "Hotspot" – can now be hidden via a long-press on the tile.
- Device Protection feature: You can quickly select different Wi-Fi access points or different paired Bluetooth devices with a new pull-down menu on each tile. Conditional settings tiles that only show if you use the feature – like "Invert Colours" or "Hotspot" – can now be hidden.
- New lockscreen: If you have enabled Ambient Display, the minimum swipe distance has increased to reduce accidental interactions.
Apart from the above new features, Android 5.1 also fixes the following bugs inherent in the Android 5.0 update:
- Clock in the status bar isn’t updating and alarms not going off
- Can’t delete SMS messages when the SIM card is full
- No ringer audio while making an outgoing call
- Calculator floating point calculations
- Chrome crashes when launched
- Frequent restarts while watching Netflix
- Wi-Fi not automatically reconnecting to home Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi not connecting after being idle all night
- Wi-Fi connection issues with multiple routers in one location
- Bluetooth discovery is not triggered when you refresh settings
- CPU wakelocks that contribute to heavier battery drain
- Connection and synchronisation issues with MS Exchange servers
- Incorrect default APN
- Cannot unlock the SIM with a PIN/PUK code
- Cannot play ‘pinned’ content
Before Manually searching for the Android 5.1 and installing it, users need to connect to a Wi-Fi network; also ensure that the battery of the device has at least 50% charge.
- Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
- Select "About phone".
- Select "System updates".
- Select "Yes, I’m in". After the software is downloaded, select "Install now".
- After the software is installed, your phone will re-start automatically.
- Your phone is now updated to 23.11.15.
How to Root Motorola Moto E:
You will lose all your data and it is possible that you may brick your device
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
How to back up using the built-in utility:
- Tap the backup and restore button.
wait for the backup wizard to open.
- Wait for the on-screen instructions to appear.
- Follow the instructions so that the device continues to store the data.
- Dont touch any buttons until it completes.
- Tap the finish button and close to the backup and restore function.
How to root the Motorola Moto E and install SuperSU
- Download the SuperSU 1.94 zip file from here.
use the desktop of the computer.
- Boot the Moto E in fastboot mode.
- Connect the phone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Copy the zip file to the internal storage SD card of the phone.
do not unzip the file.
- Disconnect from the computer.
- Enter the Moto E in recovery mode.
its the custom recovery such as TWRP you previously installed.
- Select the install zip from SD card and choose zip from SD card option from the recovery menu.
- Upload the zip file and wait until the flashing stops.
- Navigate back to the main menu in the custom recovery and reboot the device in normal mode.
- The first rebooting process can take longer than usual.