The AT&T ZTE Maven Z812 is a feature phone. It offers basic specs which include a 2" display, microSD card slot, VGA camera, Bluetooth 2.0 and FM radio.
ZTE Maven Z812 sim Unlocking:
Unlock AT&T ZTE Maven Z812 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Click here to buy Unlock code
ZTE Maven Z812 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset ZTE Maven Z812 :
How to Reset ZTE Maven Z812 Pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- DIAL *983*22387# to MASTER RESET.
- DIAL *983*5651# to RESET PHONE / USER CODE / SECRET PASSWORD RESET
How to Update ZTE Maven Z812 to latest Firmware:
Before Upgrade the handset:
1) Make sure your phone has enough battery on it: at least 40% left
2) Make sure your micro SD card in your phone ( it comes with the ScoreM)
3) Make sure youve downloaded the SD card upgrade package from the internet to your computer.
- network password of ZTE mobile z812
- reset z812
- zte z812 reset