1. Power on the phone.
2. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable.
3. Check Samsung modem in device manager, install drivers if needed.
4. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock or 'Read codes' to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G925I
Software version: 26.5
Searching Samsung modem... detected COM54
Reading phone info... OK
AP Version: G925TUVU4EPF1
CSC Version: G925TTMB4EPF1
CP Version: G925TUVU4EPF1
Product code: XXXXXXXXXXXTMB
Phone S/N: R58GA09P81F
Unique number: 06157DF6BDB5B01E
Reading data from phone... OK
Rebooting phone... OK
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.26.5
BUG on new version G925i showing unlock but its not
Hi team plz solve bug on new version its showing network unlock but when u put sim still saying invalid sim on all samsung phone g920,g925i all same