Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Fill values what you need to repair.
6. Press ‘Repair’ button.
7. Press ‘Patch Certificate’ if you have network problem after repairing.
7. Press ‘Reset EFS’ if you need to reset it.
Be carefully, do not perform this without necessity. Backup will be created automatically.
Repair DRK (Use it if you have DRK damaged (phone stuck on boot)):
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, hold vol.down + Camera + Power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Repair DRK’ button.
Selected model: SM-G920F
Software version: 26.9
If you are looking for ‘Repair Network’ function then you should use ‘Patch Certificate’
Searching Samsung modem… detected COM144
Reading phone info… OK
AP version: G925TUVU4EPF1
CSC version: G925TTMB4EPF1
CP version: G925TUVU4EPF1
Product code: XXXXXXXXXXXTMB
Phone SN: RF1D45EJGGR
Unique number: 05157DF5F2DA3F2D
Reading IMEI… OK
IMEI: 000000000000000 (SIGN: NG_SIGN)
Reading data from phone… error (0)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.26.9