i have big prob 2 dayes cant slove it and no one help
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Enable ‘USB debugging’ in ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ for Android 4.0 – 4.1.2 or
tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’ in Android 4.2+.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Operation: Reset FRP/React/EE
Selected model: SM-J700H
Software version: 24.2
Searching Samsung USB Flash Interface… detected COM12
Setup connection… OK
Reading PIT from phone… OK
Searching FRP lock… OK
Erasing FRP… OK
Searching Reactivation lock… not supported
Searching EE lock… OK
Erasing EE lock… error
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.2:confused: