Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Read EFS’ button to read backup or ‘Write EFS’ to restore.
6. Press ‘Read CERT’ button to read certificates or ‘Write CERT’ to restore.
7. Press ‘Write NV DATA’ if you need to restore NV backup.
Selected model: SM-G900H
Software version: 24.1
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 4.4.2
PDA version: G900HXXU1ANCI
CSC version: G900HODD1ANCG
CSC country code: India
CSC sales code: INU
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Reading nv data… OK
Checking magic… SSNV not found
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.1
HELP ME WITH THESE ISSUE