How to Reset Google ID in Lollipop Handset (YU5010A & YU5010)
There is a solution arrived to reset the google ID issue in Yuphoria (YU5010A & YU5010) after flashing lollipop
Pls follow below steps to do the reset, the same I have tested and its working fine..
1. Keep the ADB file in desktop ( The same file is used to solve the boot mode issues in A109 , A310 , A311 )
2. Press and hold Vol+ key and then connect the handset.
3. Handset will enter in to boot mode
4. Once entered, release the Vol + key.
5. Now run below commands in CMD window
Fastboot -i 0x2a96 erase config
Fastboot -i 0x2a96 reboot
6.After executing this command the handset will reboot automatically…
7.Now the handset willnot ask for google ID when boot up.
Pls note that the same procedure can be tried out in all lollipop OS handsets but the
handset should be in boot mode.
Note:-To make the handset to boot mode “USB debugging” to be enabled.
This Solution is not Made by Us, this is officail Solution From Micromax Develoers. i just got this pdf documents from my friend