i flashed it with a rooted file from support like i did with others, but this one, can’t be unlocked.
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock.
If phone ask codes after unlocking, use:
PUK - 12345678
PIN - 00000000
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G361F
Software version: 24.5
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: SM-G361FHAAXEF
Phone version: G361FXXU1AOJ1
PDA version: G361FXXU1AOG1
CSC country code:
CSC sales code:
HW version: MP 0.100
Phone S/N: RV8GB1NKBTB
RF cal date: 20151117
Checking Super user right... false
This model not supported for auto root
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.5