Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock or 'Read codes' to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Operation: Reset FRP/React/EE
Selected model: SM-G531H/DS
Software version: 23.9
Searching Samsung USB Flash Interface... detected COM17
Setup connection... OK
Reading PIT from phone... OK
Searching FRP lock... OK
Erasing FRP... OK
Searching Reactivation lock... not supported
Searching EE lock... OK
Erasing EE lock... OK
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.23.9
- samsung g531h frp reset file
- g531 frp removal
- g531 frp unlock z3x
- samsung g531h/ds frp reset file
- firmware G531H rooted frp lock
- reset google g531h
- reset frp g531h/ds
- reset frp g531
- G531h frp unlock file
- samsungg531/ds frp file