Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock or ‘Read codes’ to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G920W8
Software version: 24.3
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: SM-G920WZKABMC
Phone version: G920W8VLU3BOL1
PDA version: G920W8VLU3BOL1
CSC version: G920W8OYA3BOL1
CSC country code: Canada
CSC sales code: BMC
HW version: REV1.0
Phone S/N: RF8GB25J66E
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date: 20151122
Checking Super user right… true
Initialization AT RIL… OK
Check version… OK
Initializating zTool… error (0)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.3