Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Read EFS’ button to read backup or ‘Write EFS’ to restore.
6. Press ‘Read CERT’ button to read certificates or ‘Write CERT’ to restore.
7. Press ‘Write NV DATA’ if you need to restore NV backup.
Operation: Read CERT
Selected model: SM-G925T
Software version: 24.2
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: SM-G925TZKATMB
Phone version: G925TUVS3DOJC
PDA version: G925TUVS3DOJC
CSC version: G925TTMB3DOJC
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
HW version: REV0.2
Phone S/N: R58G40T42JR
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date: 20150414
Checking Super user right… true
Initialization AT RIL… OK
Check version… OK
Initializating zTool… error (0)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.2