Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Read EFS’ button to read backup or ‘Write EFS’ to restore.
6. Press ‘Read CERT’ button to read certificates or ‘Write CERT’ to restore.
7. Press ‘Write NV DATA’ if you need to restore NV backup.
Operation: Write CERT
Selected model: SM-G925T
Software version: 25.7
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.1.1
PDA version: G925TUVS3DOJC
CSC version: G925TTMB3DOJC
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
Phone S/N: R58G51Q47BA
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Initializating zTool… OK
Running zTool, please wait…
Generate and check client proof… OK
Verify proof by client… OK
Reading data… error (8)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.25.7