Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock or ‘Read codes’ to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G925T
Software version: 26.4
Waiting ADB device…
Please, allow USB debugging on phone… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 6.0.1
Phone version: G925TUVU4EPF1
PDA version: G925TUVU4EPF1
CSC version: G925TTMB4EPF1
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
Phone S/N: 00000000000
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Initializating zTool… OK
Running zTool, please wait…
Generate and check client proof… OK
Verify proof by client… OK
Reading data… error (9)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.26.4