Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Read EFS’ button to read backup or ‘Write EFS’ to restore.
6. Press ‘Read CERT’ button to read certificates or ‘Write CERT’ to restore.
7. Press ‘Write NV DATA’ if you need to restore NV backup.
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.1.1
Phone version: G928SKSU1AOK4
PDA version: G928SKSU2AOK5
CSC version: G928SSKC2AOK5
CSC country code: KOREA
CSC sales code: SKC
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Initializating zTool… OK
Running zTool, please wait…
Generate and check client proof… OK
Verify proof by client… OK
Reading data… OK
HWID: 48 A8 45 76 0E 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Initialization AT RIL…
AT RIL stopped, restarting…
Checking for compatible phone and cert
Phone KEY ID: 0784
Checking certificate file… OK
KEY ID: 0784
Reading nv data… OK
Checking NV data… error
Security damaged (decompress error)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.26.6