Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Fill values what you need to repair.
6. Press ‘Repair’ button.
7. Press ‘Patch Certificate’ if you have network problem after repairing.
7. Press ‘Reset EFS’ if you need to reset it.
Be carefully, do not perform this without necessity. Backup will be created automatically.
Repair DRK (Use it if you have DRK damaged (phone stuck on boot)):
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, hold vol.down + Camera + Power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Repair DRK’ button.
Operation: Patch Certificate
Selected model: SM-G928C
Software version: 25.9
Waiting ADB device…
Please, allow USB debugging on phone… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 6.0.1
Product code: SM-G928CZDAWTL
Phone version: G928FXXU2BPB7
PDA version: G928CXXU2BPB8
CSC version: G928COJV2BPB7
CSC country code: Algeria
CSC sales code: WTL
HW version: MP 0.500
Phone S/N: R58H138EDWW
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date: 20160126
Checking Super user right… true
Initializating zTool… OK
Running zTool, please wait… error (7.7.8)
Current version can not be patched
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.25.9
- g928c network patch