Sony Xperia M2 smartphone was launched in February 2014. The phone comes with a 4.80-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 540 pixels by 960 pixels at a PPI of 229 pixels per inch.
The Sony Xperia M2 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Sony Xperia M2 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 0.3-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Sony Xperia M2 runs Android 4.3 and is powered by a 2300mAh non removable battery. It measures 139.60 x 71.10 x 8.60 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 148.00 grams.
The Sony Xperia M2 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer.
Sony Xperia M2 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Meteor Mobile Ireland Sony Xperia M2 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Click here to buy Unlock code
If you are planning to change your network provider and your Sony Xperia M2 is locked then you should definitely unlock it. In this tutorial you will find explained how to unlock your Sony Xperia M2 fast, easy and secure, using genuine unlocking codes from worldgsmcodes.com
The aim of this tutorial is to help you worldgsmcodes.com is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my Sony Xperia M2 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Sony Xperia M2 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
Enter special code
Enter Correct SIM
Invalid Network SIM Enter Code
Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
Invalid Network SIM
Enter Network Unlock Pin
Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
Enter Network Unlock Code
Enter MNC2 Code
Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
Go to the WorldGSMCodes web page and fill in the order form with 3 pieces of information:
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Dont worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
Sony Xperia M2 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
Voila! Your Sony Xperia M2 is permanently unlocked and you can use it with any carrier around the world.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesnt work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.
Click here to Unlock your Sony Xperia M2
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset Sony Xperia M2:
How to Reset Sony Xperia M2 Pattern Lock:
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- Start by turning on the device by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step find and select Settings and tap Backup & Reset.
- Afterwards tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Next, select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- First of all, you should download PC Companion, in example from here: PC Companion ? Sony Xperia? support (United Kingdom)
- Next, install and run this application.
- Then you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option "Support Zone New!", and click "Start".
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Go to option "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Select "repair my phone / tablet".
- Now follow the instructions and accept all information’s.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- That’s all
- At first, download the flash-tool from Sony website: Flash tool for Xperia? devices ? Developer World
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- After that, power off your device
- Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
How to Update Sony Xperia M2 to latest Firmware:
Update your software using PC Companion:
Before you start the software update, you need to have PC Companion installed on your computer.
Note: If you install PC Companion on a PC running the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system, make sure that the AutoPlay setting is enabled.
To enable the AutoPlay setting on a computer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Click Start > Control Panel. In the search box, type autoplay, and then click AutoPlay.
- Mark the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices checkbox.
To Install PC Companion
- Turn on your new Android phone and connect it to a PC using a USB cable.
- New phone: Tap Install to install PC Companion on the PC.
- Computer: If a pop-up window that appears notifies you about available PC Software, select Run Startme.exe.
- Computer: Click Install to start the installation and then follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Tip: PC Companion is also available for download from the PC Companion download page.
Note: If you have just installed PC Companion on a computer, disconnect and then reconnect your phone before downloading the software updates.