Welcome to Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung software version 2.2.0
To connect GT-I9300 phone you have to perform the following steps:
1. Disconnect USB cable from phone.
2. Go to Menu->Settings->Developer options.
3. Turn on "USB Debugging" option.
4. When message is appear press "Yes".
5. Connect usb cable to phone.
6. Go to dial window.
7. Enter *#9090# number.
8. Set speed to 115200.
9. Reboot phone.
10. Press "Read Info" in software.
Selected firmware file: I9300UBELL6_I9300PETELL1_PET_Android_4.1.2.oct
Please put the phone into Download Mode and connect USB cable.
To put GT-I9300 into Download Mode, You have to perform the following steps:
1. Reconnect the battery.
2. Press and hold "Volume-" + "Home" + "Power ON" keys.
3. When phone turns on, press "Volume+" key.
Found phone on
Firmware write started.
Writing BOOT section…
BOOT section has been written successfully.
Writing RECOVERY section…
RECOVERY section has been written successfully.
Firmware writing successfully completed.
phone not power on again!