"Phone Touch Key" Version to 0x8/10 and belowe 0x10/12"
If want Update Touch Key get this error always:
IC/s F/W is higher than Bin’s F/W
HERE SOLUTION FROM SW, NO HW, (need only if Ic Chip is Broken/Fake)
Explain how I did it. Step by step:
HERE (follow the steps of the custom ROM thread to flash it correctly).
This ROM will force a new firmware to be flashed to the IC, firmware 0x1c, which works with the newer updates (at least with OJ2 on mine)
2. After you installed this ROM, go to the *#2663# screen and check to make sure it says 0x1c on ‘Part’s Touch key FW version’. Continue step 3.
3. Boot to recovery and choose (via TWRP): Wipe –> Advanced Wipe –> Dalvik, System, Data, Internal Storage and Cache. Then Swipe.
4. Reboot in DOWNLOAD MODE and flash via ODIN normally the latest Lollipop to your device (OJ2 on mine)
5. Wait the booting. Done. Signal and soft keys working again.😉
– Other TWRP, can flash via Google Play nut Need Root, want write just for….
RESPECT "RULES FORUM", USE ONLY THISBUTTON IN DOWN RIGHT CORNER
- ics f/w is higher than bins f/w