Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Enable 'USB debugging' in 'Settings'-'Developer options' for Android 4.0 - 4.1.2 or
tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options' in Android 4.2+.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Operation: Read Codes
Selected model: SM-J700H
Software version: 25.1
Checking hash file... OK
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: SM-J700HZWDMID
Phone version: J700HXXU1APA2
PDA version: J700HXXU1APA3
CSC version: J700HOJV1AOK6
CSC country code: Iraq
CSC sales code: MID
HW version: MP 0.400
Phone S/N: R21GC14NSSJ
Modem board: SHANNON310
RF cal date: 20151219
Checking Super user right... true
Reading nv data... OK
Checking NV data... error
Security damaged (1)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.25.1
Plz help me team fast….