– fixed bug related to some Server communication problems
– Transfer credits from account to account is simplified, no need to enter the destination Login name, the destination S/N is enough.
– link to RIFF Support forum is added on two dialog boxes (which are usually signal errors)
JTAG Manager 1.59
– changed the RIFFBOX pinout picture (added eMMC pinout interface on RJ-45)
– fixed bug in Package Editor: Flash Memory/Direct eMMC Flash actions, Automatic Parameters, building list of partitons for write via Plugins, was done with invalid lengths of paritions.
– [eMMC/SD Advanced]/[Select eMMC for Info & Read]: pictorgrams are added to the list of chips.
The pictogram is blue if info file is present, gray – if not present (the one displayed by the Show eMMC Testpoint button).
– fixed JTAG bug with the ARM11 cores connection. Now is ok.
– fixed JTAG bug with the Cortex cores connection. Now is ok.
JTAG Manager 1.58
– added direct eMMC Access Interface on the RIFFBOX RJ-45 port (check pinout picture for CMD, CLK, DAT0, etc pins positions).
– added eMMC/SD Access page for Read/Write operations on eMMC/SD card via direct interface
– added eMMC/SD Advanced dialog which allows to perform advanced operations with eMMC/SD cards
(reading info, browsing through OCR, CID, CSD (and EXT_CSD for eMMC only) registers’ fields, edit separate fields and writting back to card, reading/writting eMMC card’s MCU’s internal firmware, etc)
– added convenient information presentation for specific eMMC chips: pinouts for testpoints, manuals how to use testpoints to resurrect dead eMMC, etc). These INFO files (*.riffinfo) are stored in JTAG Manager’s Documents folder and can be downloaded via generic <Check for Updates> operation.
– added eMMC Firmware Update option
– added eMMC Firmware Reading option (firmware is stored in *.riffemmcfw format)
For firmware read need to select chip from the list
– *.riffemmcfw eMMC firmware files are now used by RIFF for firmware updates (plain binary files are supported too)
– added elapsed time info for eMMC firmware update stages
– added eMMC Testpoint info displaying (info files must be downloaded from support and are located in the JTAG Manager’s ‘Documents’ folder.
– added CMD42 Lock/Unlock functionality for eMMC. User can set/change/remove password to protect/unprotect (lock/unclock) the User Area Partition
– added the User Area Partition Forced Erase to erase Locked User Area Partition and to reset Device lock/unlock state and password (CMD42’s consequences)
– added Samsung Factory Erase which erases and re-formats the Samsung eMMC chips.
– fixed bug displaying wrong SD card size for cards capacity less than 2GB
– few small improvements and bug fixes
– added direct eMMC Access Interface functionality
– improved one thing in the emmc communication
– added the CMD42 Lock/Unlock/Pasword reset features
– added Forced erase of locked User Area Partition
– added Samsung eMMC Factory Format
– fixed bug for SD card support
– eMMC firmware update feature added