Manual Update Lenovo S90-A with Lollipop S90A_ROW_S229_15042
ROM Descriptions :
- Build Number : S90A_ROW_S229_150428
- Date : 28.04.2015
- OS : Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Language : Russian , Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai, many more
- Google Applications : Include
- Root : Not
- Type : Full Image for sdfuse installation method
- Charge the phone at least until it got 70% battery, because we wont sudden shutdown interrupt the update process.
- Create folder sdfuse in the root of your internal sdcard.
- Put qsb-firmware that already downloaded in the folder sdfuse
- Make sure sdfuse contains only one qsb-firmware file
Download Link :
- S90-A_USR_S229_150428_ROW_SD ↦ 1.2 Gb, qsb-firmware file that can update Lenovo S90-A to Android Lollipop 5.0.2
Manual Update Lenovo S90-A with Lollipop S90A_ROW_S229_150428
- Download qsb-firmware and extract it, it will contains one file with extension .qsb. move or copy this file to sdfuse folder to internal sd card.
- After finish copy, turn off your device. Wait for 10-15 seconds to make sure that your device already completely turn off.
- Turn on your device but with pressing and hold Volume Down + Power button, your device will boot to recovery mode.
- On recovery mode select sd update, you can navigate with volume up and down and for select use power button
- Installation will start automatically after selecting sd update menu.
- Upgrade device successfully done now you need reset the phone and change current regional.
- After installation, let your device boot normally. On the home screen select dialer and dial ####5993# there will be selection menu pop up just select your county and the press ok while device reboot it also do factory reset.
- Done, now you can boot normally and verify that you already use Android 5.0.2 Lollipop on Lenovo S90-A