build date: 10.03.2015
Composition: the archive pack
OS: Android 4.4.4
- flashed via recovery
- languages: Russian, Ukrainian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malaysian, Thai
- keyboard: multilanguage
Firmware update to Android version 4.4.
Download: full version firmware for firmware from internal memory
File Size: 1.1 GB
Manual: installing the QSB firmware from the internal SD-card
- Charge the phone battery to at least 70%;
- Create folder sdfuse in the root of internal SD card.
- Placed qsb-firmware (file with the extension .qsb) in the folder sdfuse.
Attention!!! Make sure that the directory sdfuse contains only one qsb file.
Directly install the firmware:
- Turn off the phone.
- Simultaneously hold and hold until appears the Android keys "Volume Down" and "Power".
- Select "sd update".
- Expected the end of the installation.
PS. Navigating the service menu by pressing "Volume Up" and "Volume Down", select menu – pressing "Power"
Download: update from S90-S90 A_ROW_S129_150129 to-A_ROW_S131_150310 (OTA-update)
Size: ~ 30,7 MB
manual: Install OTA-updates