For the last two days I tried everything I can, so I’ll try to explain every move I made. First of all, I tried every version from kitkat to lollipop, even I flashed the marshmallow update, but no success. ATM I am on lollipop stock rom, with root and TWRP recovery. I am using my mouse through usb adapter to navigate with the phone. I rooted my phone with kingroot app.
– The touch screen firmware version on my phone is -1, that was the case even before my screen got unresponsive, I can’t figure it out how is this possible. I tried doing the same thing, updating the touch screen firmware but nothing happens when I click update through the service menu.
– I opened the back of the phone, reconnected the screen with the motherboard and turned on the phone – but no success. The situation remains the same. unresponsive screen.
So I am kindly asking for any advice or idea you have about my problem, how can I get my phone to work properly?
Does someone know where can I find a working touchscreen firmware for LG G3 D855? Is it possible to push the firmware to my phone using adb sideload or twrp?
At last, can a screen replacement solve this issue? I am 100% sure that this is not a hardware problem, all I need is to push a touch screen firmware on my phone.
- how i reset my lg g3 d855 touch fireware update
- lg g3 digitizer fail after touch firmware
- lg g3 touch firmware
- lg g3 touch sceen kdz
- lg g3 touch screen firmware
- Logo g3 touchscreen firmware
- touch firmware update lg g3