Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Reset EFS’ if you need to reset it.
Be carefully, do not perform this without necessity. Backup will be created automatically.
6. If you have yellow table on your device screen, then press ‘Disable Factory Mode’ button.
Selected model: SM-G925T
Software version: 24.1
If you are looking for ‘Repair Network’ function then you should use ‘Patch Certificate’
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.1.1
PDA version: G925TUVS3DOJC
CSC version: G925TTMB3DOJC
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Initialization AT RIL… error
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.1
Do I need to flash new modem for this to work?
- how to restore modem on g925t
- modem sm g925t
- no modem on g925t
- pf1 modem gsmhosting g925t