To connect SM-N920C phone you have to perform the following steps:
1. Disconnect USB cable from phone.
2. Go to Menu->Settings->More->About Device.
3.Tap on "Build number" 7 times to enable developer options.
4. Go to Menu->Settings->More->Developer options.
5. Turn on "USB Debugging" option.
Platform: Samsung Android
Selected port: COM1
Selected model: SM-N920C
Detected phone model: SM-N920C
Firmware compiled date: Fri Oct 9 21:20:34 KST 2015
PDA version: N920CXXU2AOJ5
CSC version: N920COJV2AOJ3
SW version: N920CXXU2AOJ3
Phone SN: RF8G909VY6V
Android version: 5.1.1 (LMY47X)
Phone is Rooted.
Reading security backup, please wait…
Backup saved as C:\Program Files\Octoplus\Octoplus_Samsung
Exploit has been executed successfully
Phone is successfully unlocked
To finish the operation, please restart the phone via phone’s menu.
samsung SM-N920C 5.1.1 try to direct Unlock.
LOG finish, but, Handphone still locked.
– format handphone.
– reflash with n920cxxu2aoj5_n920cojv2aoj3_xfa_android_5.1.1.oct. but,-
still locked. not cool 🙂
help for solution.