Im carrying this 9300 Samsung galaxy, it has imei null null. ive been trying to restore efs folder in all ways, there is something in Z3X LOG it caught my attention please take a look
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Enable ‘USB debugging’ in ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ for Android 4.0 – 4.1.2 or
tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’ in Android 4.2+.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Read EFS’ button to read backup or ‘Write EFS’ to restore.
6. Press ‘Read CERT’ button to read certificates or ‘Write CERT’ to restore.
7. Press ‘Write NV DATA’ if you need to restore NV backup.
Operation: Write EFS
Selected model: GT-I9300
Software version: 20.5
Waiting ADB device…
Please, allow USB debugging on phone… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 4.2.2
PDA version: I9300XXUFME7
CSC version: I9300OXAFME7
CSC country code: Korea
CSC sales code: KOR
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Extracting EFS file… error
Done with Samsung Tool v.20.5
You guys see there PHONE S/N, MODEM BOARD: IMEI IN BLANK?
I Have baseband unknown, but you guys think this is a Hardware Problem? or what can i do to fix it.