To day I’m going to share here,How to repair Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 Imei 0049 problem With Using UFST Box.
- Root i9500(USE CF AUTO ROOT)
- download cert file from support area
Android Lollipop (5.0 and higher) not allows to communicate with (USB and UART),To fix this situation do following steps:
1. Switch Off Phone.
2. Enter Recovery Boot Mode (Vol +, Home,Power)
3. Select Enable cp logging.
4. Confirm using Power button
now connect UFST and do follows,
- Dial *#0808# and select DM+MODEB+ADB
- connect RJ45 Cable To mobile
- now click Gen.Settings,it will ask SN.
- write SN.
You can see Cert Corrupted in second screenSHOT
- Now Finally Click On Write Cert
- wait a few seconds,done
After write CERT you will get working network finally 0049 Problem Solved
UFST ROCKS 😀