i have problem with sm-g925t 5.1.1 FRP ON
i use all box and dongle for reset frp but no thing slove:confused:
even Z3X PRO LAST VERSION AND OLD VERSION
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock or ‘Read codes’ to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Operation: Reset FRP/React/EE
Selected model: SM-G920T
Software version: 23.9
Searching Samsung USB Flash Interface… detected COM59
Setup connection… OK
Reading PIT from phone… OK
Searching FRP lock… OK
Erasing FRP… error
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.23.9
any help any edia about this strong problem:(