Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Read EFS’ button to read backup or ‘Write EFS’ to restore.
6. Press ‘Read CERT’ button to read certificates or ‘Write CERT’ to restore.
7. Press ‘Write NV DATA’ if you need to restore NV backup.
Operation: Write CERT
Selected model: SM-G925F
Software version: 26.0
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 6.0.1
Phone version: G925FXXU4
PDA version: G925FXXU4DPG8
CSC version: G925FPHN4DPG1
CSC country code: The Netherlands
CSC sales code: PHN
Phone S/N: RF8G42BNP3Y
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Initializating zTool… OK
Running zTool, please wait…
Generate and check client proof… OK
Verify proof by client… OK
Reading data… OK
HWID: 88 59 17 CF 54 07 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Checking certificate file… OK
KEY ID: 0017
Reading nv data… OK
Checking NV data… OK
Writing nv data… OK
Rebooting phone… OK
Write CERT done
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.26.0