Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Read EFS’ button to read backup or ‘Write EFS’ to restore.
6. Press ‘Read CERT’ button to read certificates or ‘Write CERT’ to restore.
(Note, that the cert file for this model is unique. You can write cert, wich is readed from this device exactly.)
7. Press ‘Write NV DATA’ if you need to restore NV backup.
Operation: Write NV DATA
Selected model: SM-G930W8
Software version: 25.8
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 6.0.1
Phone version: G930W8VLU1APB7
PDA version: G930W8VLU1APB7
CSC version: G930W8OYA1APB7
CSC country code: Canada
CSC sales code: FMC
Modem board: SHANNON335
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Writing nv data… OK
Recalculating md5… OK
Deleting backup… OK
Rebooting phone… OK
Write NV Data done
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.25.8
1. I tried reading codes and CODES NOT WORKING
2. I TRIED DIRECT UNLOCK AND AFTER DIRECT UNLOCK PHONE IS UNLOCK BUT IMei IS 00000000000000000000000000
3 I have tried pb7 modeM flash and then UNLOCK BUT STILL IMei 000000000000000000000
HOW TO UNLOCK ANY SOLUTION? I TRIED EVERYTHING BUT NO LUCK