Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Reset EFS’ if you need to reset it.
Be carefully, do not perform this without necessity. Backup will be created automatically.
6. If you have yellow table on your device screen, then press ‘Disable Factory Mode’ button.
Operation: Patch Certificate
Selected model: SM-G925F
Software version: 26.6
Waiting ADB device… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 6.0.1
Phone version: G925FXXU4DPG2
PDA version: G925FXXU4DPHB
CSC version: G925FVFG4DPHB
CSC country code: UK
CSC sales code: VOD
Phone S/N: R58GB1NSYPH
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Initializating zTool… OK
Running zTool, please wait… error (7.7.8)
Current version can not be patched
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.26.6
i want to fix imei i can not fix i even can not write cert file