Phone must be rooted!
If the software can't root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on 'Build number' in 'Settings'-'About phone' to enable 'Developer options',
go to 'Settings'-'Developer options' and enable 'USB debugging'.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press 'Unlock' button for direct unlock or 'Read codes' to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press 'Reset FRP/React/EE' to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform 'wipe data/factory reset' once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G928T
Software version: 23.9
Waiting ADB device... OK
Reading phone info...
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: SM2G928TZDATMB
Phone version: G928TUVS2COKC
PDA version: G928TUVS2COKC
CSC version: G928TTMB2COKC
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
HW version: REV1.0
Phone S/N: R58GB2TKL3A
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date: 20151126
Checking Super user right... true
Initializating zTool... OK
Running zTool, please wait... error (7.7.8)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.23.9
Samsung Galaxy S6 EDGE+ G928T 5.1.1 Unlock failed.