New phones on 5.0 or above that do not connect in DM+Modem+adb
Just enter phone in recovery(Volume Up+Home+Power) and Enable CP logging
Restart phone now
Now phone will be connected by
dialling *#0808# and selecting : DM+MODEM+ADB
1. Phone must be powered on.
2. Type *#0808# and select ‘DM+MODEM+ADB’.
3. Type *#9090# and choose USB (or ‘DM/DUN over HSIC’).
4. Reboot phone.
5. Connect USB cable, install drivers if needed.
6. Select Samsung diagnostic port in port settings.
7. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock.