I have got a S6 edge G925t 5.1.1 DOJC that is not connecting for me to unlock it. It had a FRP lock on it and i got it off with z3x now it restarts and am in the phone. I enable debugging and even switch to rndis + acm + Dm + adb.
But the phone wont connect.. I check control panel and don’t see any adb devices connected. This remind me of the s5 days where i have to go to recovery and enable a mode. IS there such a thing for these S6? I don’t see it in recovery.. So please can someone help me? I am waiting for a quick and positive response. Thanks
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock or ‘Read codes’ to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Selected model: SM-G925T
Software version: 24.2
ADB device not selected
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.2