Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock or ‘Read codes’ to read security codes.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Operation: Read Codes
Selected model: SM-G920T
Software version: 23.9
Please wait, generating hash codes file, this can take few minutes… OK
Waiting ADB device…
Please, allow USB debugging on phone… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.1.1
Phone version: G920TUVS3DOJC
PDA version: G920TUVS3DOJC
CSC version: G920TTMB3DOJC
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: TMB
Phone S/N: RF1D45EJGGR
Modem board: SHANNON333
RF cal date:
Checking Super user right… true
Initializating zTool… OK
Running zTool, please wait… error (7.7.8)
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.23.9