SM-A700F write cert with octopus ok ok with my private cert
service and anten back again!!!!
Welcome to Octoplus/Octopus Box Samsung software version 2.1.5
To connect SM-A700F phone you have to perform the following steps:
1. Disconnect USB cable from phone.
2. Go to Menu->Settings->More->About Device.
3.Tap on "Build number" 7 times to enable developer options.
4. Go to Menu->Settings->More->Developer options.
5. Turn on "USB Debugging" option.
6. Go to dial window.
7. Enter "*#0808#" number.
8. Select "DM+Modem+ADB".
9. Press Home button.
10. Press "Read Info" in software.
Platform: Samsung Android
Selected port: COM375
Selected model: SM-A700F
Selected file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Octoplus\Octoplus_Samsung\Lang
ADB server killed.
Detected phone model: SM-A700F
Firmware compiled date: Sat Oct 24 15:57:56 KST 2015
PDA version: A700FXXU2BOJ6
CSC version: Unknown
SW version: A700FXXU2BOJ2
Phone SN: RF8G221JK72
Android version: 5.0.2 (LRX22G)
Phone is Rooted.
Reading security backup, please wait…
Phone will restart now. Please don’t disconnect cable!
Perform the following steps:
1. Connect phone via UART cable to the Box.
2. Note: phone screen must be active
Connecting to phone, please wait…
Found phone on COM23
Phone connected successfully
Checking Certificate file…
Certificate file successfully checked
Writing new phone IMEI…
Checking certificate compatibility…
Certificate is compatible
Certificate has been written successfully
Please, restart the phone to apply changes
but with other box cant write and with error??
Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Read EFS’ button to read backup or ‘Write EFS’ to restore.
6. Press ‘Read CERT’ button to read certificates or ‘Write CERT’ to restore.
7. Press ‘Write NV DATA’ if you need to restore NV backup.
Operation: Write CERT
Selected model: SM-A700F
Software version: 23.9
Checking certificate file… error
Incorrect Public key
thanks to mr vahid ostadtaghi
- samsung a700fd cert file download
- samsung a700f cert
- samsung a700fd how cert file write octpues box
- a700f cert download
- a700f cert file download
- samsung a700f cert file download
- samsung a700f imei repair
- samsung a700fd certificate file