1. Power on the phone.
2. Enable ‘USB debugging’ in ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’,
tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Unlock Domestic’ button.
To reset Google account activation or Samsung reactivation lock:
1. Power on phone in download mode (turn off phone, press vol.down + home + power).
2. Connect phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
3. Press ‘Reset FRP/React/EE’ to deactivate Google/Samsung/EE account activation lock.
(Sometimes needs to perform ‘wipe data/factory reset’ once more, to complete this locks removal.)
Operation: Unlock SPRNT
Selected model: SM-G920P
Software version: 23.9
Waiting ADB device…
Please, allow USB debugging on phone… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.1.1
Product code: Not Active
Phone version: G920PVPU2BOFE
PDA version: G920PVPU2BOFE
CSC version: G920PSPT2BOFE
CSC country code: USA
CSC sales code: BST
HW version: G920P.02
Phone S/N: 00000000000
Modem board: MDM9635M
RF cal date: 2015.08.03
Initialization AT RIL… OK
Rebooting phone… OK
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.23.9
- g920p 5 1 1 modem
- g920p 6 0 1 unlock
- g920p frp lock modem fil