1. Phone must be powered on.
2. Type *#0808# and select ‘DM+MODEM+ADB’.
3. Type *#9090# and choose ‘DM/DUN over HSIC’ (ignore it, if it’s not available).
4. Reboot phone.
Or use ‘Activate Diag’ function from ‘Repair’ tab.
5. Connect USB cable, install drivers if needed.
6. Select Samsung diagnostic port in port settings.
7. Press ‘Unlock’ button for direct unlock.
Selected model: SM-N910T
Selected port: COM133 SAMSUNG Mobile USB Serial Port
Software version: 24.4
Reading phone info…
Reading IMEI… OK
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.24.4
1. flash modem.bin NK4 after u supposed to see imei null
2.after make unlock on this phone
3.after flash modem.bin ODK2 after now u supposed to imei back again now u see signal network up now u done very easy ..:)