Phone must be rooted!
If the software can’t root the phone automatically,
then you must root your device manually.
1. Power on the phone.
2. Tap 7 times on ‘Build number’ in ‘Settings’-‘About phone’ to enable ‘Developer options’,
go to ‘Settings’-‘Developer options’ and enable ‘USB debugging’.
3. Connect the phone to PC with USB cable, install drivers if needed.
4. Select device in ADB settings.
5. Press ‘Read EFS’ button to read backup or ‘Write EFS’ to restore.
6. Press ‘Read CERT’ button to read certificates or ‘Write CERT’ to restore.
7. Press ‘Write NV DATA’ if you need to restore NV backup.
Operation: Read CERT
Selected model: SM-T805Y
Software version: 25.1
Waiting ADB device…
Please, allow USB debugging on phone… OK
Reading phone info…
Android version: 5.0.2
Product code: SM-T805YZWAXSA
Phone version: T805YDOU1BOG1
PDA version: T805YDOU1BOG1
CSC version: T805YXSA1BOG1
CSC country code: Australia
CSC sales code: XSA
HW version: MP 0.300
Phone S/N: RF2F90C99EM
Modem board: XMM7160
RF cal date: 2014.9.8
Checking Super user right… false
This model not supported for auto root
Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.25.1