mainly The Following Complaints are reached the service center
1)Upgrading(Handset Full ON)
3)Fatsboot Mode Only
First Method For Upgrading:-
● Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
● Copy the downloaded flash file into the folder downloaded_rom in internal memory of handset.
● Goto Settings >> About >> System Updates >> Click 3dots In Top right corner
● Select Choose Update Package
● Choose the firmware
● After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
Second Method For Upgrading:-
● Rename the downloaded flash file as update.zip.
● Copy the file into the folder downloaded_rom in the internal storage of your device.
● Enter to recovery mode of your device
There are 2 methods to do it as follows:
1st Methode For Rebooting To recovery
*Goto Settings >> About >> System Updates >> Click 3dots In
Top right corner
*Select Reboot To Recovery Mode
2nd Methode For Rebooting To recovery
*Turn off your device,Hold both Volume+ button and Power button
at the same time to enter Recovery mode.
● After entering Recovery mode,Select Install update.zip to System and confirm, Then your device will begin updating automatically.
Third Method For Upgrading:-